Our volunteers, staff and trustees all work closely together to achieve our shared aims.
Why work with us
Citizens Advice Oxfordshire South & Vale is a friendly and successful advice service. We are a positive and supportive team and are committed to valuing diversity, promoting equality and challenging discrimination. We encourage applicants from all walks of life and backgrounds.
97% of our team would recommend our charity as a place to work or volunteer!
Our paid roles include the following benefits:
- A rewarding remuneration package
- Flexible working arrangements
- Generous holiday entitlement (25 days per year in addition to bank holidays)
- Pension Scheme
- A 37-hour week
- Offices in great, well-connected locations – Abingdon, Didcot, Henley and Thame
- Employer Assistance Programme providing 24/7 wellbeing support
- And you have the opportunity to work for a locally focused charity dedicated to assisting and empowering the community, and helping influence changes to government policy
Links to current vacancies will appear here – please check back as new opportunities become available regularly.